Looking for a sample ballot specific to your city for the Nov. 6, 2018 election? Check out our link below. It’s easy: just put in your address and you’ll see the ballot. Missouri polling places open at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. As always, remember you are allowed to still cast your vote if you’re in line at the time polls close.
Metro Voice encourages everyone to exercise their right to vote. It was a right paid for by the blood of countless people.
How to find your sample ballot:
- Use the State of Missouri’s Voter Outreach Center
- Type in your home address, select ‘Search’
- On the next page, you will see the name, location and general information for the polling location closest to you
- Select ‘View Candidates & Issues’ in the upper-right corner
- Choose from one of the available political party affiliations
Per the State of Missouri’s Secretary of State website, the following forms of identification are accepted at any polling place:
- Nonexpired Missouri driver license
- Nonexpired or nonexpiring Missouri non-driver license
- Nonexpired document which contains the voter’s name and photograph and is issued by the United States or the state of Missouri
- Nonexpired or nonexpiring military ID card which contains a photograph
For further information on voting information, visit the State of Missouri’s website.