We at Metro Voice News respect and protect the privacy of our users. Terms and conditions for using this website are also listed below.
What information do we collect from our users and how do we collect it?
First: this site does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals, for instance, when purchasing a subscription to newspaper or classified advertising.
In particular, when purchasing a subscription or a classified, you must provide contact information (like name, e-mail and shipping address) and may provide financial information (like credit card number, expiration date) to be used for billing purposes and to fill customers’ orders. If the company has trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
Metro Voice is a member of the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purposes. This means if you choose to purchase an item through a link, you are supporting Metro Voice and our mission of fact-based and faith-based news reporting. We thank you for your support.
Each page may contain affiliate links. Read our full disclosure here.
If you believe that your work (content or pictures) or the work of a third party of which you are legally entitled or obligated to act has been published in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please file a “Copyright Infringement Notice” with Metro Voice news. This notice should be in writing and include the following:
- A statement that you have identified content or pictures on metrovoicenews.com that you believe infringes your copyright;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you think has been infringed. Please include the type of work and any relevant details, including title and date of publication, as applicable;
- The country, or countries, to which your copyright applies;
- A detailed description of how the copyrighted material has been infringed;
- Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site, including a URL and screenshot;
- Your contact information, including address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner and is not otherwise permitted by law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or an authorized representative to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- A signature can be either electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner.
The complaint should be mailed:
Send correspondence to:
Metro Voice Christian News
Attention: Copyright Notice
PO BOX 1114
Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
Include responses to items 1-9 in your email.
If you are not sure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights in the material, it is prudent that you seek legal advice before reporting the claim to Metro Voice Christian News. This “notice and takedown” procedure is governed by statute. There could be harmful consequences if you, intentionally or unintentionally, allege copyright infringement or report material to metrovoicenews.com in bad faith. Additionally, metrovoicenews.com may, in appropriate circumstances and its sole discretion, disable, cancel, and may take other reasonable steps relating to the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.